The IT Data Analyst will assist in the design and implement information systems that optimize organizational efficiency. The IT Data Analyst will also assist in resolving technical problems via email, phone, and in person. The IT Data Analyst will install hardware, load appropriate software packages and assist in addressing long-term solutions to current problems.
- Assist in the design, analyzes, and implementation of efficient IT systems.
- Responsible for execution and distribution of reports supporting various departments including IT and Management
- Pulling data and creating centralized reporting, specifically weekly and monthly reports for Help desk and Managers
- Continuing to make necessary updates and adjustments to reporting templates and other in-house applications per changes required
- Ensure reports are executed timely and verify accuracy of data
- Provide detailed analysis and ad-hoc reporting as requested
- Responsible for maintaining the Web Help Desk system, coding IT invoices for AP, and handling billing disputes.
- Gather feedback from end users to continue improving systems.
- Develop and analyze functional specifications.
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs.
- Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions.
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams.
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance.
- Provide advice and technical training to staff.
- Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
- Provides updates, status and completion information to manager and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail or in-person communication.
- Documents new applications and changes to existing applications.
- Troubleshoots application issues and working with the team to resolve and make changes in a timely manner.
- Work closely with all levels of management to provide strategic recommendations on how to optimize business plans, policies and procedures.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Six (6) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
Employer: C4i technologies inc.
Job Location: Detroit, MI and Other locations
Participate in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing experience.
Design and develop new complex logics as per business logic, modify application UI, Create Business services and workflows in Oracle Application
Gather and analyze user requirements. Perform functional and system analysis, feasibility and design studies. Design creative solutions and construct texts, spreadsheets, charts, diagrams, and other documents to describe the need and solutions. Assist in the definition and prepare documentation for changes, enhancements, and new systems. Determine impacts to workflow and assist in the development of new workflows. Support both large enhancements and ongoing system maintenance work simultaneously. Coordinate and assist in the planning and execution of testing.
Skills: Oracle, Business Objects, and Informatica.
Min Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems .
Min Experience: Two years in computer systems analysis / software development
Education: BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, similar technical field of study
Apply by Mail:
HR, 32985 Hamilton Court, Suite 100-D Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Above 6+ yrs. Experience in C#, Windows application development with WPF,WCF,sql server database.
- Degree in Computer science/Information Technology.
- Minimum 3 years working experience specifically in developing .NET applications, preferably .NET Windows application. If engineering degree, minimum 4 years experiences in developing .NET applications. If associate degree in Computing, minimum 6 years working experience in developing .NET applications.
- Minimum 3 years working experience using C# for programming
- Knowledge and skills of using Microsoft SQL server database.
C# Windows application development, SQL, WPF
Any specific industry experience
- Design, implement, test, and maintain various software projects.
- Provide technical assistance for developed software.
- Discuss system requirements with end users and provide software suggestions and recommendations to help them understand potential limitations and challenges.
- Analyze and review data, report findings, interpret results, and make recommendations.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize time and workload to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate requires expertise in application development, specifically Peoplesoft and related technologies . The candidate chosen will require excellent communication, organization, and leadership skills.
Min Education:Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or Equivalent.
Apply by Mail:Send Resume to HR, 32985 Hamilton Court, Suite 100-D Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Published On : 14-Jul-2017
- * examining current systems
- * Talking to users (requirements gathering)
- * Producing specifications for new or modified systems
- * Examine and evaluate current systems
- * Identify system requirements
- * Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- * Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- * Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- * Validate changes by testing programs
- * Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- * Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- * Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
- * Implementing new systems
* Proven work experience as a system analyst
* Hands on experience with software development and documentation
* Solid knowledge of business information systems
* Working knowledge of SAP business software applications
* Ability to explain technical details
* Excellent analytical skills
* Methodical, investigative and inquisitive mind;
* Presentation skills;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Planning and negotiating skills;
* Initiative and self-confidence;
* A good problem-solving attitude
* A degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, similar technical field of study.
Apply by Mail:
HR, 32985 Hamilton Court, Suite 100-D Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Mail Your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, and tests new and/or modifies existing web based applications in languages such as Java, J2EE, .NET, etc.
- Handles migration of applications from mainframe languages to web based languages to meet business and technical requirements
- Analyzes the technical and business requirements, including functional and non-functional requirements, to develop a systems solution
- Works closely with business partners to understand business requirements to design ?quality technical solutions that align with business and IT strategies and comply with ?the organization’s architectural standards
- Conducts various proof of concepts on new technologies and work with senior architects to develop recommendations that align with State Farm’s IT strategy
- Provides system software support for State Farm web applications and components
- Maintains a current understanding of how technology can enhance and offer a range of solutions for business partners
- Resolves problems that result in a decreased time to market; improves quality, enhances flexibility, and embraces the solution provider mindset
- Designs, develops, and tests the creation and/or maintenance of web based applications
- Applies a thorough knowledge and strategic view of one or more web applications/tools (not J2EE exclusive) to help meet the needs of the organization and complete assignments
- Conducts research and integrates industry best practices into Systems processes and potential solutions
- Influences and offers feedback to business and systems partners to enhance the vision for web based software development, integration, and support
- Drives/delegates unit work of other analysts (financial responsibility, expense management) and anticipates emerging trends
- Leads and/or contributes strategic work (crosses multiple organizational boundaries) and influences the direction set for teams, procedures, and processes
- Drives, embraces, and enables an environment of change – fostering innovation, championing initiatives, efforts, and ideas for Systems and the Enterprise
- Maintains solid relationship and strategic partnering skills with business partners, team members, and external associates
- Understands, supports, and helps define the vision and direction for web software development
- Demonstrates depth or breadth of knowledge regarding Systems Department technology trends/changes, best practices, and processes to complete assignments and influence the direction of solutions
- Leads and/or contributes to technical work that crosses organizational boundaries while championing initiatives and ideas for Systems and the Enterprise
Send Your CV to email@example.com
As a Salesforce Developer you will:
* Provide Client requested customizations and integrations using the Salesforce toolset
* Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solution
* Define technical best practices for the implementation
* Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
* Use your expertise in various design patterns and in various integration options that include native Salesforce.com APIs and external solutions
* Help build reusable code for use in future projects
* U.S. Citizenship required
* Strong English language communication both written and verbal is required.
* Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Science or appropriate work experience
* Required Certifications: Platform Developer I or DEV 401
* 5+ years of experience in Software Development using Object Oriented Programming such as C++, C#, Java
* 3+ years of work experience in developing enterprise software using Salesforce.com platform and experience with all of the following Salesforce.com developer skill sets:
o Apex Classes
o Controllers and Triggers
o Force.com IDE, Eclipse and other IDE’s
o Force.com migration tool
o Web Services
* Experience following low level designs and performing application builds
* Experience integrating business processes across disparate systems using 3rd party tools
* Demonstrate adherence to all the Salesforce.com best practices.
* Referenceable examples of developing custom code for salesforce.com application.
* Experience in data migration and integration.
* Strong expertise on various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming APIs
* Strong expertise in writing test classes and building triggers, batch classes, future methods etc.
* Strong expertise in configurations like creating workflows, formula fields, roll up summary fields, assignment rules, roles, profiles, sharing settings etc.
* Knowledge of working with Configuration management tools like Subversion and/or Git.
* Experience using Eclipse IDE, Change Sets & ANT Scripts for code migration.
* Ability to work in large implementation team that execute in agile fashion.
* Certifications – Dev 501 or Platform Developer II
Integration Architect Roles And Responsibilities
Location: South borough, MA
Integration Architect Initial Contract Duration: 6-12 months, likely extension, possible contract to hire
Integration Arch – Must has API, Work Flow, Rules Engine, Vendor Management
Integration Architect Job Notifications 2017
Integration Architect Job Description
Integration Architect Visitant, the Infrastructure Architect will be focused on all aspects of cloud strategy and adoption for applications, platform, and infrastructure as a service. Includes process improvement opportunities that can be deployed onsite or in 3rd party environments.
The architect will work to define the requirements, principles and models that guide technology services decisions in alignment with strategic IT and enterprise goals. Responsible for defining architecture standards, frameworks and guidelines. Directly participates in the governance process for reviewing specific solutions to assure they are properly leveraging published frameworks and standards. Works closely with Solution Architects, Engineering teams and Development groups to advocate the value identified in new infrastructure service models.
- Integration Architect Identifies, publishes and communicates strategic technology standards, frameworks, principles and roadmaps to be used throughout the IT organization to guide technology decisions and leverage efficiency opportunities. Drives design for a secure, efficient, and adaptable future state model. Ensures that new projects and migrations are in alignment with the IT capital budget, project portfolio, and IT/enterprise strategic goals.
- Researches and recommends opportunities to adopt new technologies. Analyzes the impact of implementing new technologies into the IT infrastructure. Proactively researches IT enterprise architecture best practices and methodologies and determines relevancy to the Visitant IT and business organizations. Participates in the life cycle planning of existing IT assets.
- Assists Solution Architects, and Project Managers in matching technology services to specific business service and application development projects to ensure consistent use throughout the enterprise. Identifies and leverages opportunities across IT departments to ensure a consistent and efficient infrastructure framework.
- Educates and guides engineers in the vision and use cases of specific solutions within the Enterprise Architecture portfolio.
- Develops and participates in the governance of Enterprise Architecture principles and framework to assure compliance to the EA strategy and that exceptions are well justified and documented through a formal waiver process. Analyzes the impact of exceptions and its effect on future IT and enterprise goals.
- Use business requirements to identify, evaluate and present alternative design solutions which meet customer needs
- Prioritize requirements for inclusion in the software development phase using plan-driven (traditional) and change-driven (iterative and agile) techniques
- Create a use case diagram to clarify solution scope
- Special projects as assigned.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Direct impact on enterprise wise technology investments
- Defines Infrastructure technology standards, guidelines and frameworks
- Matches technology services to specific business architecture requirements
- Analyzes trade-offs associated with granting exceptions and waivers to technology and process standards
- 8+ years of infrastructure engineering / designing experience recommending infrastructure solutions across multiple-platforms…technically competent in a minimum of 3 of the following disciplines:
o Windows Server OS
o Cisco Networks and general networking concepts
o SAN and centralized storage (Cisco UCS, EMC)
o Middleware (WAS or MQ)
o VMWare Hypervisor
o IIS / Apache
o Azure, AWS or other IaaS cloud services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience
Title: Big Data (Hadoop) Specialist
- Provide Analytic infrastructure / Big data technologies related support to Data operations and Analytic teams.
- Grow online technical knowledge platform, identify best practices and develop guidelines for optimum usage of tools.
- Manage projects to roll out and support tools to team members.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Big data and technologies including HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie and NOSQL.
- Strong experience in SPARK with more than two years of hands on experience developing data engineering solutions.
- Experience managing teams/projects; good communication/collaboration skills.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems.
- Hands on experience developing Analytic solutions using R and Alteryx.
Urgent! SAP CO Consultant/Hunt Valley, MD 6 month contract
Location: Hunt Valley, MD
Duration: 6+ Months C2H
Interview blocks: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday or Friday next week.
Write Functional Specs
Perform Production Support & be a liaison to the business.
40-50% of this position will be daily support
Project based work: They just acquired a company in Italy and will be rolling out SAP in 2017. This individual will be responsible for that project from start to finish.
They expect other acquisitions to occur in the near term as well.
FI: AP, AR, GL, Client
CO: COPA (Big Mess), PCA, CCA, PC, IO
At least 3-4 full life cycle implementations
Someone well rounded in FI/CO, but emphasizing CO. This includes, Controlling, Profit Center Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, COPA & skills in Material Ledger, Asset Management, Taxation and New GL.