Cloud Migration Experts
What We Do
Discovery of Resources on DC suitable for Cloud
Cloud Journey -Execution and Support
Discovery of Resources on DC suitable for cloud
- By interviewing the business/IT personnel and capture the details of Infrastructure for Cloud Feasibility study.
- Analyze their workloads and usage on onprem for Cloud cost.
- Review Operating systems, Licenses to compare a better Cloud solution.
- Discover the dependencies of other subsystems,API’S , any SAAS products.
- Upon Discovery, we create a Cloud template for each server and provide a TCO estimates for the Cloud project.
- We Identify the resources, time, Level of Effort required to complete the migration.
- We lay out details on any Risks,gotchas,unknowns..etc and the ways to mitigate.
- We create a Cloud Migration Plan and identify suitable tools
- for the migration of Infrastructure and other resources.
- Setup Account on AWS/Azure and apply Best Practices like MFA, CloudTrail, Logging and Billing Alerts.
- Create IAM users with appropriate Fine grained user access with roles, privileges with standard ,custom policies if required.
- Create VPC, Networking, public subnets, private subnets, NAT gateways, NACLS, Security groups…etc.
- Use Migration tools like SMS(server migration service),VM export/import, Cloud Endure..etc to migrate servers to cloud
- Test/Validate the migrated resources .
- Enable Monitoring using cloud native tools like cloud watch or 3rd party if required for the performance of the systems.
Cloud Journey – Execution and Support
- Implement Advanced Monitoring if required, setup Alerts and Notifications from the resources.
- Monitor and tweak any Instance types for cost savings.
- Focus on cost optimization when services running on cloud.
- Suggest the findings and recommendations .
- Training Internal resources on the usage of cloud.
- Project close out and push to Operations team.
technical capabilities, improve operational efficiency, reduce costs and stimulate business/revenue growth Highly-
accomplished, solutions-driven, dynamic leader and Systems Architect specialized in Cloud Infrastructure, Databases,
Applications and Integration. with unique background of specialized Business Administration, Amazon Web Services,
Azure Architecture, Oracle and Linux Applications/Database Administration, Database Design and Application Server
Architecture skills and expertise. Dedicated problem-solver with outstanding stakeholder relationship-building and
global team leadership attributes. Conducted Devops Scrum meetings and worked on Agile Methods for SDLC
Custom development and used tools like Jira with Confluence.