As a Salesforce Developer you will:
* Provide Client requested customizations and integrations using the Salesforce toolset
* Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solution
* Define technical best practices for the implementation
* Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
* Use your expertise in various design patterns and in various integration options that include native Salesforce.com APIs and external solutions
* Help build reusable code for use in future projects
* U.S. Citizenship required
* Strong English language communication both written and verbal is required.
* Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Science or appropriate work experience
* Required Certifications: Platform Developer I or DEV 401
* 5+ years of experience in Software Development using Object Oriented Programming such as C++, C#, Java
* 3+ years of work experience in developing enterprise software using Salesforce.com platform and experience with all of the following Salesforce.com developer skill sets:
o Apex Classes
o Controllers and Triggers
o Force.com IDE, Eclipse and other IDE’s
o Force.com migration tool
o Web Services
* Experience following low level designs and performing application builds
* Experience integrating business processes across disparate systems using 3rd party tools
* Demonstrate adherence to all the Salesforce.com best practices.
* Referenceable examples of developing custom code for salesforce.com application.
* Experience in data migration and integration.
* Strong expertise on various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming APIs
* Strong expertise in writing test classes and building triggers, batch classes, future methods etc.
* Strong expertise in configurations like creating workflows, formula fields, roll up summary fields, assignment rules, roles, profiles, sharing settings etc.
* Knowledge of working with Configuration management tools like Subversion and/or Git.
* Experience using Eclipse IDE, Change Sets & ANT Scripts for code migration.
* Ability to work in large implementation team that execute in agile fashion.
* Certifications – Dev 501 or Platform Developer II