- Serve as key liaison to other departments that have specific business functions.
- Collaborate with departments to identify, document and communicate business needs and provide IT solutions.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Facilitate requirement elicitation sessions and walkthroughs with business and IT resources.
- Perform current state analysis of existing business systems, applications and functions.
- Produce timely, high-quality, requirements-related work products, including requirement specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Facilitate the definition, creation and management of the project backlog.
- Author high-quality user stories, features and epics.
- Participate and in some instances, lead backlog grooming activities for assigned projects.
- Answer questions and clarify requirements for projects and enhancements during the estimation process.
- Plan, facilitate and execute system / functional testing and UAT for projects and enhancements.
- Become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about core business functions, processes and workflows associated with assigned business areas and projects.
- Understand the relationships, dependencies and impact of neighboring business functions.
- Understand core systems, applications and technical platforms.
- Document, analyze and assess current business processes and underlying systems / applications.
- Evolve into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between IT and other departments.
- Collaborate with other departments and IT to develop business cases associated with new project requests.
- Coordinate tactical-related business requests for IT development enhancements.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Six (6) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.