Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, and tests new and/or modifies existing web based applications in languages such as Java, J2EE, .NET, etc.
- Handles migration of applications from mainframe languages to web based languages to meet business and technical requirements
- Analyzes the technical and business requirements, including functional and non-functional requirements, to develop a systems solution
- Works closely with business partners to understand business requirements to design ?quality technical solutions that align with business and IT strategies and comply with ?the organization’s architectural standards
- Conducts various proof of concepts on new technologies and work with senior architects to develop recommendations that align with State Farm’s IT strategy
- Provides system software support for State Farm web applications and components
- Maintains a current understanding of how technology can enhance and offer a range of solutions for business partners
- Resolves problems that result in a decreased time to market; improves quality, enhances flexibility, and embraces the solution provider mindset
- Designs, develops, and tests the creation and/or maintenance of web based applications
- Applies a thorough knowledge and strategic view of one or more web applications/tools (not J2EE exclusive) to help meet the needs of the organization and complete assignments
- Conducts research and integrates industry best practices into Systems processes and potential solutions
- Influences and offers feedback to business and systems partners to enhance the vision for web based software development, integration, and support
- Drives/delegates unit work of other analysts (financial responsibility, expense management) and anticipates emerging trends
- Leads and/or contributes strategic work (crosses multiple organizational boundaries) and influences the direction set for teams, procedures, and processes
- Drives, embraces, and enables an environment of change – fostering innovation, championing initiatives, efforts, and ideas for Systems and the Enterprise
- Maintains solid relationship and strategic partnering skills with business partners, team members, and external associates
- Understands, supports, and helps define the vision and direction for web software development
- Demonstrates depth or breadth of knowledge regarding Systems Department technology trends/changes, best practices, and processes to complete assignments and influence the direction of solutions
- Leads and/or contributes to technical work that crosses organizational boundaries while championing initiatives and ideas for Systems and the Enterprise
Send Your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales force Developer
As a Salesforce Developer you will:
* Provide Client requested customizations and integrations using the Salesforce toolset
* Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solution
* Define technical best practices for the implementation
* Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
* Use your expertise in various design patterns and in various integration options that include native Salesforce.com APIs and external solutions
* Help build reusable code for use in future projects
* U.S. Citizenship required
* Strong English language communication both written and verbal is required.
* Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Science or appropriate work experience
* Required Certifications: Platform Developer I or DEV 401
* 5+ years of experience in Software Development using Object Oriented Programming such as C++, C#, Java
* 3+ years of work experience in developing enterprise software using Salesforce.com platform and experience with all of the following Salesforce.com developer skill sets:
o Apex Classes
o Controllers and Triggers
o Force.com IDE, Eclipse and other IDE’s
o Force.com migration tool
o Web Services
* Experience following low level designs and performing application builds
* Experience integrating business processes across disparate systems using 3rd party tools
* Demonstrate adherence to all the Salesforce.com best practices.
* Referenceable examples of developing custom code for salesforce.com application.
* Experience in data migration and integration.
* Strong expertise on various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming APIs
* Strong expertise in writing test classes and building triggers, batch classes, future methods etc.
* Strong expertise in configurations like creating workflows, formula fields, roll up summary fields, assignment rules, roles, profiles, sharing settings etc.
* Knowledge of working with Configuration management tools like Subversion and/or Git.
* Experience using Eclipse IDE, Change Sets & ANT Scripts for code migration.
* Ability to work in large implementation team that execute in agile fashion.
* Certifications – Dev 501 or Platform Developer II