Employer: C4i technologies inc.
Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
– Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
– Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application.
– Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues.
– Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
– Perform ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts / profiles, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards etc.) and development.
– Ability to support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals.
Min Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems .
Min Experience: Two years in computer systems analysis / software development
Education: BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, similar technical field of study
Apply by Mail:
HR, 32985 Hamilton Court, Suite 100-D Farmington Hills, MI 48334