Sr. FSCM Business Systems Specialist
1.0 FTE, 8hr Day Shift
At Stanford Children’s Health, we know world-renowned care begins with world-class caring. That’s why we combine advanced technologies and breakthrough discoveries with family-centered care. It’s why we provide our caregivers with continuing education and state-of-the-art facilities, like the newly remodeled Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford. And it’s why we need caring, committed people on our team – like you. Join us on our mission to heal humanity, one child and family at a time.
The Sr. Business System Specialist plans, analyzes, develops, implements and monitors business and program processes, operation systems, and efficient business systems. Develops system applications for department and coordinates and carries out assignments independently. Serves as the subject matter expert on multiple application/business areas. Leads projects and provides direction to others.
- Analyzes, documents, develops and recommends business process design in the applicable area. Prepares and delivers informative and well-organized presentations. Provides project status reviews to stakeholders, process owners, and customers.
- Collaborates with department management and end-users on defining procedures.
- Evaluates business and program application systems’ functionality to identify gaps, measuring the solution impact to business operations. Serves as a liaison between the business and the project team to improve productivity, and developing and delivering training.
- Implements the design system solution and develops and designs the delivered solution(s).
- Manages and delivers technology projects and coordinates projects across multiple organizations and or project teams.
- Responsible for issue resolution with vendors.
- Scope of the job includes acting as a focal point for the reporting and triage of system problems within the department and collaborates with IT Department on changes, fixes, and updates to the department’s information systems and as the resource on the department’s workflow, policies, procedures; business objectives, regulatory requirements.
- Serves as Leader/Manager and Project Manager of assigned projects; serves as subject matter expert.
- Writes manuals/training materials and defines the scope of the training
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Six (6) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in simple form to cross-functional departments or teams.
- Ability to coordinate and manage facilities, equipment, supplies, and related resources as necessary for the project.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve routine, specialized, and advanced technology problems.
- Ability to establish a set of tasks and activities associated with an intended outcome and timeline.
- Ability to make effective oral presentations and prepare concise written reports to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to provide oversight for project(s) and all related activities in that setting, including quality assurance and safety.
- Ability to take action consistent with available facts, constraints, and anticipated consequences.
- Ability to use appropriate interpersonal skills to give information to and receive information from coworkers and clients in a tactfully and professional manner.
- Ability to use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions and/or reaching conclusions.
- Knowledge of new technologies and maintain and stay abreast of updates and changes in the field.
IT Analyst (Software Developer)
- Design, implement, test, and maintain various software projects.
- Provide technical assistance for developed software.
- Discuss system requirements with end users and provide software suggestions and recommendations to help them understand potential limitations and challenges.
- Analyze and review data, report findings, interpret results, and make recommendations.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize time and workload to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
The Ideal Candidate:
Min Education:Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or Equivalent.
Apply by Mail:Send Resume to HR, 32985 Hamilton Court, Suite 100-D Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Published On : 26-Nov-2017