Location : Burbank, CA
Skills : strong webMethods experience and knowledge of the product set.
Job Description :
· Expert knowledge of webMethods products, architecture and tools, preferably in a cloud environment
· Provides technical leadership on major projects including answering technical and business questions. Interacts with customer and keeps appropriate management abreast of project status.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field required with over eight years of relevant experience. Master’s Degree preferred, or in lieu of degree, 10+ years of relevant experience.
· Experience in cloud architecture and infrastructure – preferably AWS and Google GCP.
· Messaging brokers such as Apache Kafka, Google PubSub, webMethods Broker/Universal Messaging
· In-depth familiarity of Cloud Computing fundamentals; specifically, iPaaS, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS. Keeps abreast of the current and future directions of the business, industry and associated technologies.
· Knowledge of integration concepts such as EAI, SOA, ESB, Web Services, Messaging Services, and API Management (preferably Google API).
· Experience using technologies like SOAP, REST, Message Queues.
· Familiarity with hybrid (cloud/on premise) integration architecture patterns.
· Experience working on multiple, complex projects as a project leader and a subject matter expert.
· Experience collaborating with business and peers on requirements, design, security, infrastructure, networking, QA, etc. topics.
· Recommends changes and improvements to customers on the best use of systems to improve operations.
· Promotes a team environment that values, encourages, and supports differences.
· Excellent verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills.
Strong commitment to customer/client service.