- Design, implement, test, and maintain various software projects.
- Provide technical assistance for developed software.
- Discuss system requirements with end users and provide software suggestions and recommendations to help them understand potential limitations and challenges.
- Analyze and review data, report findings, interpret results, and make recommendations.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize time and workload to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
The Ideal Candidate:
Min Education:Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or Equivalent.
Apply by Mail:Send Resume to HR, 32985 Hamilton Court, Suite 100-D Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Published On : 26-Nov-2017